Sunday, December 9, 2007

FUN WITH THE GRAND-WIGGLES

Greetings, all.... Rose is doing this post.



















Laurel and Mike were able to attend their work's Christmas party last night since baby has not yet arrived. We had a party too, with Kaili and Levi and Ella, complete with the Santa hat, food, videos, games, and lots of fun! There is a method to my madness here, in that I want the cousins in Arizona, St. Louis, Orange City and Guam to become familiar with each other. Hopefully all our kids are checking into various family blogs and sharing them with their kids. I know Eva is a blog afficionado and I'm pretty sure Laurel shares family news with her kids. We all enjoy watching the antics of the grandpuppies and family outings. For any of you who don't know the Arizona contingent, the first shot is John and Levi. Kaili is wearing the hat in the shot to the right of them. Ella and I are in the bottom shot and Kaili and Levi add the comic relief in the last shot. The shots were taken in the living room, for those of you who have yet to visit our home.
Lindsay, since you have no blog site yet (nor should you, since it would interfere either with your ten minutes of free time or showering), if it's OK with you I'll post some shots from my trip to St. Louis so the kids here can see my St. Louis babies too.
Anyway, back to the fun of last evening. The kids arrived just as I was starting the last sheet of cookies and they helped a bit with that. We visited and then watched a Veggie-Tales DVD from the local library (Lord of the Bean). They were wonderful dinner helpers and we were able to reach a group concensus on macaroni and cheese (I don't think I've made that since Jeremy was living at home!), chicken, and green beans. Desserts were multiple, but shhhhh - don't tell Mom and Dad.
Laurel and Mike had a good time, and we all thank baby for holding off till after last night's parties.....anytime now is fair game and we will have shots of the newest family member whenever he or she arrives.

3 comments:

Debbie Myers said...

It was the night of parties! We also had 2 parties to attend. Wish we could have been part of your fun though! See you soon!

Joanna said...

While Anthony & I were viewing your blog today, I could tell he was a little sad that he couldn't be there. I know he would have added a lot of life to your little party:-)

Love you,
Joanna

Jenny said...

Yay Mom! So glad to see you blogging too! Very impressive- and not hard at all, is it? Thanks for the pictures and look forward to meeting everyone in person sometime!