There are those moments in life that you never, never want to forget...... when you're a grandparent, there are many. This has been a great week for the right kind of "senior moments." Yesterday, my sweet Lindsay (daughter) called and promptly put Eva on the phone so she could sing to me. Eva will be three in May and has mastered the Alphabet Song. Never did the ABC's sound so good!!! I've asked Lindsay to call me back at some pre-arranged time, at which I won't answer......Eva can sing to my voice mail and then I can hear her anytime I desire.
Today we went to Kaili's and Levi's first hockey game. They each scored (the only goals scored by their team) and Kaili had a stint as goalie. Today is her birthday, so it was especially fun to be with them for awhile. Birthday party pictures will follow after her party on Saturday.
P.S. from Turtle: When the hockey game started, the goalie for the grandwiggles' team was their smallest player. When they decked him out in his goal tending outfit, he could not move. So the coach had to pick him up and carry him out in front of the goal. He dutifully stood there the whole period. Ella made her Grand-Turtle happy by wearing a turtle shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment