We were blessed to have Jenny and Todd and Jackson with us for a few days. When they left Iowa it was a very "blizzardy" day and when they flew home it was to something like five degrees above or below zero...does it really make a difference when it's that cold? Anyway, we were thrilled to share our sunshine and seventy degrees with them.
Jackson is all boy and entertained himself with a riding toy, balls of all kinds, and several tours of the neighborhood, playground, and Starbucks. He's a wonderful eater, and we spent breakfast together each morning so Jen could grab a few extra zzzzzz's.
We had an evening with Laurel, Mike and the kids - great fun for the new siblings and cousins to meet. Todd and Mike tried out one of the local golf courses on Friday while Jen and I practiced our shopping skills at the 75% off rack in Macy's. Just in case they've grown attached to the beautiful weather (and us, of course), we're keeping our eye on the house that's for sale, just up the street (teehee).
2 comments:
We can pray can't we?!?! I'd love to have a sister in AZ even if she's not blood related. We really enjoyed getting to know them, and the kids just loved Jackson!
I want to come back!! I am so stinking sick of snow! Let us know if they want to sell that house for $50. That's all we have left after "practicing" our shopping. :) Actually, that's probably all you have left if I remember correctly!
Post a Comment