Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Project and House Guest





We finally finished our garden plot and filled it with seeds of good things along with three tomato plants. This is one of the advantages of living in Arizona . . . a fall garden. We will see what we get. We want to double the size next spring.
Yesterday and today we have had a house guest named Lexie, a King Charles Spaniel. She has been a good visitor and brought us some fun, especially Rose. However, live pets are still not on our agenda.


3 comments:

Debbie Myers said...

Oh, how sweet! I thought for sure you'd gotten a puppy of your own! Any interest in us bringing Luigi when we visit at Thanksgiving? He promises to be on his best behavior :-)

Rose and Turtle said...

Mr. Luigi is welcome to come!

Jenny said...

I'm supposing that dead pets are probably not on your agenda either! Mom, I'm sure you loved having a little visitor for a couple days. Scarlet is looking forward to her kissing lessons!